The television is great at making you believe whatever the television wants you to think. The television can make you act like a macho man or some badass from your favorite television show. The 5 ways the television can influence you are:
1. Ever wanted to be a talking parrot for you favorite news station on television? Simply watch the news people on television enough and you will be parroting the exact lines of the people on the news who you listened to.
2. Watch the show your favorite badass is in and emulate what he/she does on television in real life. In no time, you will accept the values of that person on television as your own.
3. Want to rave and talk about your favorite sports team(s) that appear on television? Simply turn on the television and in no time, you will know more than enough about that team that appeared on television to tell your friends about what you are talking about on television.
4. Do you like playing video games on your television? The news is one way, but videos games are a surefire fun way to make yourself think how the characters on your television think. It is common fact that people emulate what they see on television, and your no different. Besides, video games put your television to good use, unlike some other television programs people watch.
5. If the television was so hazardous, the authorities would have banned television long ago. They did not, so the television is safe for everyone, from the television news media watching adults to the avid teens who use the television to play their favorite television-based video games. No direction to go to? Just let the television decide what to eat, let the television choose who to like and let the television choose what your listening to.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2565922